ONLINE BOOKING: | | (613) 9629 7664 | | MESSAGE US
WHY US? INTEREST FREE & FLEXIBLE FINANCE OPTIONS & DENTAL LAYBYS AVAILABLE *| We’ll Match price and beat it offer on Melbourne Cosmetic & Invisalign Quote*
What is a dental veneer?
Cosmetic dental veneer treatment is the fastest way you can transform your appearance, providing you with a long lasting and natural smile. Veneers are used to align, colour, shape and lengthen teeth, particularly repairing teeth that are chipped, stained or slightly crooked.
The type of material recommended for dental veneers is porcelain. These are veneers that are custom made thin shells created from a highly strong porcelain material that cover the front of your teeth. Created in a specialist dental laboratory, veneers are carefully designed and prepared to match your existing teeth giving you a completely natural look. porcelain veneers are durable and can last between ten to fifteen years provided a good oral health regime is retained.
Who Can Benefit From Porcelain Veneers?
Cosmetic porcelain veneers are a great choice for the following kind of patient:
- Where a dramatic cosmetic change is wanted, but you have healthy teeth;
- You want to improve alignment of your teeth, but cannot or do not want to undergo teeth straightening procedures (orthodontics);
- When more than a simple teeth whitening process is needed to improve the colour of your teeth, veneers can do this effectively, while conserving the health of your teeth or enhancing it;
- For those who want a tailored smile design , our up to the minute technology allows us to easily assess how to create your ideal smile and plan your perfect smile.
Dental Veneer Treatment takes place in stages
At Vogue Smiles Melbourne we work closely with our experienced dental laboratory to plan your veneer treatment and show you what your new smile could look like. Your new smile begins with the following process:
- Consultation and discussion of the outcome you are looking for, including impressions and photos.
- Creation of a digital analysis of your smile.
- A Wax-up of the new smile is fabricated in the dental laboratory.
- Preparation and shaping of the teeth for placement of the veneers.
- We provide you with temporary veneers, giving you time to become used to the new shape and colour of your smile.
- We then provide you with your brand new customised and permanent veneers.
READ MORE FROM OUR MAIN WEBSITE | INSTANTLY STRAIGHTEN CROOKED TEETH WITH PORCELAIN VENEER | CLOSE GAPS IN BETWEEN TEETH WITH PORCELAIN VENEERS | SEE BEFORE AND AFTER SMILE MAKEOVER WITH PORCELAIN VENEER | CLOSE-UP PHOTOS BEFORE & AFTER PORCELAIN VENEER
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE
READ MORE ABOUT DENTAL PORCELAIN VENEERS
SMILE MAKEOVER BEFORE AND AFTER DENTAL TREATMENT GALLERY: FEATURED SMILES|BEFORE AND AFTER DENTAL TREATMENT GALLERY CLOSE UP|PORCELAIN VENEER 1|PORCELAIN VENEERS, CROWN 2| PORCELAIN VENEERS, CROWN CLOSE UP|SNAP ON SMILE 1|SNAP ON SMILE 2|CLOSE UP SNAP ON SMILE 1| CLOSE UP SNAP ON SMILE 2 |DENTAL BONDING /COMPOSITE RESIN VENEER
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS THOUGHT ABOUT US
IDO|DLOOK |DENTISTAUSTRALIA |HOTFROG |HEALTHENGINE |HUMENSERVICES|DAILYMOTION |RATEMDS |YELLOWBOOK|STARTLOCAL|YELLOWPAGES|PINTEREST|GOOGLEPLUS|WOMO|FLICKR|TRUELOCAL|WIKIMEDIA|SLIDESHARE|QUORA|VIMEO |SPECIALISTPAGES|TUMBLR|HEALTHPAGESWIKI|500PX|YOURSHOT|1X|WIKIMEDIA|FINEARTAMERICA|NDAWARDS|HEARTANDSOULWHISPERER|GOODREVIEW