What are Lumineers?
Lumineers are ultra-thin, (approximately 0.2 mm) custom-made shells that are translucent, making them look very close to the appearance of natural tooth enamel.
Lumineers are dental veneers that are used to improve the appearance of teeth that have cracks, chips, discolourations, and other issues, resulting to much improved and natural looking smiles.
Lumineers require minimal preparation. The process of getting Lumineers typically takes around two visits. A quicker and easier solution for our patients.
Why people get Lumineers?
If you don’t like dental processes, but are still looking to transform your smile, then Lumineers is a great option as these require minimal preparation.
Have chipped, cracked or discoloured teeth. Lumineers can also close gaps between teeth acting as a bridge.
Lumineers provide a Dental Solution for:
- Brighten Stained and Discolored Teeth and Restore Chipped Teeth
- Eliminate Spacing and Gaps / Align Crooked Teeth
- Reshape Small or Misshapen Teeth / Renew Old Dental Work
- Perfect Your Hollywood Smile
Fast simple & affordable process
Dentist makes an impression and the mold is sent to the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. Patient and dentist choose new teeth shade and agree a colour.
Your newly custom designed LUMINEERS are checked for fit and shade then painlessly attached.
As the teeth structure remains the same there is no invasive drilling or inconvenience. In two appointments the procedure is complete and the whitening process finished.
ONLINE BOOKING: | | (613) 9629 7664 | | MESSAGE US
WHY US? INTEREST FREE & FLEXIBLE FINANCE OPTIONS & DENTAL LAYBYS AVAILABLE *| We’ll Match price and beat it offer on Melbourne Cosmetic & Invisalign Quote*
ADVANTAGE OF LUMINEERS®
Lumineers are proven to be durable, often lasting for decades.
Advantages of Lumineers:
- Painless cosmetic procedure, teeth structure and shape remains the same in most cases
- A smile makeovers that is completed in two dentist appointments
- Single process that can hide stained teeth or tooth erosion in a single process that does not have to be repeated
- Ultrathin veneer Works around crowns or bridge work, they replicate the natural appearance of enamel
- Can help fight penetration of bacteria and microorganisms, and avoid further decay
- Advanced Lumineers are easily reversible
- It is proven to last for over 20 years with proper veneer care
- You’ll need only two dentist appointments
- Lumineers comes with a lifetime warranty
Problems / Disadvantages of Lumineers® and similar ultra-thin veneer products.
Potential Tooth bulkiness especially on the gumline
The placement of ultra-thin porcelain veneers, like Lumineers®, Vivaneers® or DURAThin®, or no prep veneers using a no-drilling/no-shots protocol has its critics.
The two primary problem issues that are usually brought up are:
- Placing them may result in below average esthetics. – Ultra-thin veneers have a reputation for needing to be comparatively opaque, as opposed to more translucent and lifelike like regular porcelain veneers.
- They may create tooth bulkiness. – No-drill (no tooth preparation) placement can easily result in bulky, over-contoured teeth.
That can make new veneers hard to get use to. It can also make the teeth they’re placed on harder to properly clean.