DISCLAIMER ON OUR WEBSITE
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information only and do not constitute any form of specific advice. Vogue Smiles Melbourne P/L assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from reliance on the information contained on this site.We do not represent or warrant that the content of this website is accurate, authentic or complete or that the information contained in this website is suitable for your needs. You must not rely on this website as a statement of policy, except where clearly stated. You should assess whether the information is accurate, authentic or complete and where appropriate, seek independent professional advice. Links to other websites from these pages are for information only and Vogue Smiles Melbourne P/L accepts no responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any website which is linked from or to this website. By providing links to other websites, and Vogue Smiles Melbourne P/L does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to and Vogue Smiles Melbourne P/L Vogue Smiles P/L excludes liability for any loss (including loss from viruses) caused by use or reliance on this website. We may amend or withdraw material or any Marketing Offer on this website at any time without notice. Please take note again that the information contained within is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to serve as delivery of dental,medical care, any holistic, alternative or nutritional care. Informations gathered online are not substitute for seeking proper medical or dental help. Those persons with specific dental or medical questions should consult their dentist, doctor, or other medical care provider.
THE PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER
Suitabillity, effectiveness of certain treatment and cosmetic results will vary from patients to patients.All photos of before and after are actual patients of Dr Zenaidy Castro. We do not give indication, promises or guarantees to all our readers or website and social media visitors that they could reasonably expect for themselves identical (or equivalent) results to those portrayed in the “Before and After” photographs. Cosmetic results may and can vary from one patients to another.
We are committed to ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of our patients personal information. Any information that we posted on our social media and website about our patients such as the use of their Photos, disclosing of any informations such as names, we have obtained a prior written or verbal consent in disclosing,publishing and showing of such personal information
All the images on this website are intellectual properties of Dr Zenaidy Castro | Vogue Smiles Melbourne. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER ON OUR GENERAL PROMOTIONAL/ADVERTISING ACTIVITY
Taking part in this promotional offer (Offers) constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please read the Full Terms and Conditions that have been set below the ad or on our website: http://drzenaidycastro.com.au/special-offer/affordable-friendly-dentist-melbourne-cbd.htm
- We do reserve the right to stop, modify or cancel at our own discretions without giving any prior notice.
- We do reserve the right to give this special offer at our own deiscretion at any time and at any given circumstances
- Any offers Vogue Smiles Melbourne that was posted online or on any medium, please ask us first for it’s availability
This “Match it or beat on Cosmetic and Invisalign Treatment” offer is subject to our Terms and conditions set out as below:
1. APPLICABLE ON THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC SERVICES OR TREATMENT ONLY: Porcelain Veneers, Composite Veneers, Snap on Smile, Crowns and Bridges & Invisalign Treatment and major Restorative/Bonding works only
2. Send us by email evidence or proof of the competitor’s price in the form of genuine, verifiable, written quote and treatment record, no more than 30 days old, for work to be carried out on your teeth.
The quote has to be on letterhead paper, showing treatment details in full, the tooth number, the exact material quoted, type or level of treatment, duration of treatment.
Bring the original quote to the consultation. Our staff will ask to make a copy.
3. We will match the price of our competitors based on EXACTLY COMPARABLE treatment materials, techniques and level of treatment.
4. Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable to your specific condition after clinically reviewing your radiographs and teeth.The dentist has absolute discretion on what is suitable for you and may refuse treatment if he/she deems the procedure not suitable for your case.
5. If at the consultation our dentist can ascertain that he/she is happy to carry out the procedure you have been quoted for, we will not just match the price but Beat the Price by 5%!
6. Your treatment must be booked at the time we beat the competing offer.
7. Payment for treatment must be made in full prior to commencement of treatment or upon booking the appointment
8. Offer is only valid to all genuine, verifiable, written quotes from a registered Dental Clinic in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs– not overseas or interstate clinics
9. We reserve right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
10. Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Special offer, any previous or ongoing treatment or on any discounted offer
11. Our price Matching and/or Beating policy does not extend to the following: Special one-off or limited time offers such as those marketed by Groupon, Scoupon, Cudo, Daily Deals and the like. It also only applies to cases where the laboratory work can be certified as “Made in Melbourne”. We will not compete with work manufactured by overseas laboratories.
12. We reserves the right to limit the quantity of treatment/service available for price-matching at our sole discretion
13. Subject to practice promo availability. We do reserve the right to stop, modify or cancel this offer at any time without giving any prior notice. Call us to check if there has been a recent ammendment on this terms and conditions
14. Offer valid until 23rd Dec 2018. Further to this term, call us to check availability
Major Restorative or Bonding works involves doing filling or restoration works on minimum of 5 teeth restored at one time (all done in one day) to a maximum of most or all of the teeth, with Composite or Porcelain
Porcelain Veneer Level or Range involves entry level, midrange and Premium range.
Entry level are those Porcelain fabricated using a PREPLESS OR no type or preparations techniques, sample of this works includes likes of those Lumineers or Glamsmile
The procelain level or Range is affected as to what laboratory is sent to. Most Dental laboratory who operates in Australia who charges cheaper lab fees most usually have the work outsourced overseas. Midrange and Premium Level are normally done by a master ceramist who is experienced in creating the best Aesthetic results in Porcelain restoration and they normally charge higher lab fees.
Porcelain Veneer Techniques of Clinical Construction includes the Prepless Veneer or the Traditional Porcelain or with preparation methods
TYPES OF VENEER Porcelain or Composite
TYPES OF PORCELAIN VENEER MATERIALS: Zirconia either Monolithic or layered, Emax either Monolithic or layered, CEREC® Veneers (not available on our office), Feldspathic porcelain
TYPES OF CROWN materials: Zirconia either Monolithic or layered, Emax either Monolithic or layered, Gold Crown depends on the carats and volume of gold utilized, Porcelain Fused to metal or VMK, CEREC® Crowns (not available on our office)
SNAP ON SMILE OR ANY SIMILAR APPLIANCE has two types depending on coverage, One is Quadrant and this involves coverage of 6 teeth only. Full involves coverage of all the teeth per jaw
TYPES OF INVISALIGN
Invisalign i7 offers the possibility of adjusting minor orthodontic issues. This treatment is very affordable, timely and with minimal impact on your day to day activities. Invisalign i7 is recommended for those who are experiencing small cosmetic concerns such as slight teeth crowding, minor spacing or the reversion of past orthodontic treatments.
The versatility of this program allows this to be one of the shortest treatments yet with up to seven aligners seeing results in the span of only three months.
Much like the Invisalign i7, Invisalign Lite offers a quick, easy and manageable solution for mild malocclusions. This treatment will be appropriate for those that require more aligners and time to nurse their desired dental fulfillments.
Invisalign Lite offers up to fourteen aligners within the period of completion estimated at a total of six months. Though this treatment will lead to a great aesthetic resolution, it may not necessarily be suitable for everyone. This can only be determined during an assessment with our trained dental practitioners.
Invisalign Full is generally the most ideal treatment to undertake. Without any limitations, this package gives us the best chance in delivering an outcome that exceeds your expectations. With essentially an unlimited set of aligners provided to work with as required, Invisalign Full will be the superlative option for your dental journey.
This treatment is expected to take approximately seven to eighteen months to complete with the use of fifteen aligners or more.
Invisalign Complex addresses intricate dental requirements that necessitates much more attention and refinement. This is not a payment tier by Invisalign but a report by Clear Braces Centre which describes the complexity of the treatment. This may include the requirements of prolonged treatments, treatments that involve extractions and/or Invisalign treatments performed with other dental procedures. Because of this, valuations can only be established via appointment and consultation.
This procedure may be expected to last eighteen months or more. Depending on how intensive is the case, patients are normally referred to a Orthodontist
SMILE MAKEOVER BEFORE AND AFTER DENTAL TREATMENT GALLERY: FEATURED SMILES|BEFORE AND AFTER DENTAL TREATMENT GALLERY (CLOSE UPS)|PORCELAIN VENEER 1|PORCELAIN VENEERS, CROWN 2| PORCELAIN VENEERS, CROWN CLOSE UP|SNAP ON SMILE 1|SNAP ON SMILE 2|CLOSE UP SNAP ON SMILE 1| CLOSE UP SNAP ON SMILE 2 |DENTAL BONDING /COMPOSITE RESIN VENEER
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS THOUGHT ABOUT US
IDO|DLOOK |DENTISTAUSTRALIA |HOTFROG |HEALTHENGINE |HUMENSERVICES|DAILYMOTION |RATEMDS |YELLOWBOOK|STARTLOCAL|YELLOWPAGES|PINTEREST|GOOGLEPLUS|WOMO|FLICKR|TRUELOCAL|WIKIMEDIA|SLIDESHARE|QUORA|VIMEO |SPECIALISTPAGES|TUMBLR|HEALTHPAGESWIKI|500PX|YOURSHOT|1X|WIKIMEDIA|FINEARTAMERICA|NDAWARDS|HEARTANDSOULWHISPERER|GOODREVIEW